Mom's Adventures in Austin

Well, it's been a long week and I have to admit that I'm pooped. I learned a lot of things, ate a lot of things, and took a lot of pictures of things- and it's going to take me a few days to finish writing about all of it.

Needless to say, my least favorite part of any vacation is the return trip to the airport. Mom's plane should be boarding as I type this (have a turbulence free trip, mom!). I do take a lot of enjoyment in being happy and exuberant and positive whenever possible, so being ridiculous and waving goodbye and taking pictures weren't something I could avoid at the airport, but it didn't make saying adieu any more enjoyable, really.

So, while I work on writing up entries for the various places we ate at and the wonderful things we did, here's a picture of the two of us while we were hanging out down at Town Lake. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment