Vegan Holiday Treats

My third digital cookbook is now available! After tackling thirst quenchers with Summertime Sippers and vegan gifts with Vegan Glass Jar Goodies, I devoted my third e-book to holiday treats, sweets, and desserts made vegan. As a teenage vegan in fairly rural New England, holiday feasts like Thanksgiving and Christmas were a challenge for me. Especially with my limited abilities in the kitchen. That was the inspiration behind my new book. I looked back at my youth and thought to myself, "What would I have liked to have had for breakfast on Christmas morning?" and, "If I could have had an amazing vegan dessert for after Thanksgiving dinner, what would it have been?" I also kept in mind my philosophy of great food with less work. None of the recipes in Vegan Holiday Treats are hard to make. They don't require any hard to find ingredients, either. You also won't find any shortening, artificial flavors, or colors in the book; just natural goodness to please your holiday palate.

Take a look at the recipe index:
  • Old-fashioned Gingerbread Cookies
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • Buckwheat Pancakes
  • Pomegranate Coolers
  • Orange Spice Muffins
  • Vegan Filled Chocolates
  • Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
  • Chocolate Cream Pie
  • Yerba Mate Mint Lattes
  • Applesauce Cake
  • Pumpkin Oatmeal Dog Treats
  • Cardamom Clove Simple Syrup
  • Enchanted Apple Cider
  • Coconut Whipped Cream

I have also included a chapter on giving some of these recipes as gifts or gifts in jars (just like in Vegan Glass Jar Goodies).


You can also get an additional recipe from the book by watching this tutorial on how to make my vegan Chocolate Cream Pie.


Getting a copy of Vegan Holiday Treats is easy. It costs $2.99 regardless of the format you choose. Just click on one of the following links to be brought to the marketplace that corresponds with your e-reader of choice.

iBooks - Kindle - Nook - Unaffiliated ePub - Printable PDF

And if you feel like you can't decide on which format is best for you, consult my eBook Buying Guide.

Please note, you do not need a gadget or a smartphone in order to read e-books. Anyone can download and enjoy this cookbook! If you aren't computer savvy, you may want to opt for purchasing the PDF version, which you can also print and keep as a hard copy. Otherwise, you can download an e-book reader for PC through Amazon and Barnes & Noble and purchase the versions of the book that correspond with those readers. Smartphone users can do the same on their phones or can choose to buy a copy through the iBookstore or as an unaffiliated ePub that can be downloaded and read with other apps. If you have any difficulty, please ask me for help!

If you download a copy of Vegan Holiday Treats please let me know what you think! Take the time to leave me a comment and to share this post with your friends and family. Rating and reviewing through your selected marketplace is also greatly appreciated.

Finally, if you are a blogger and would like to receive a free copy to review on your blog, please introduce yourself and let me know. I may not be able to send everyone free copies, but I will certainly do my best to accommodate.

Thank you for reading, everyone! I'm eager to hear your thoughts on the book. I hope you have a great holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your Holiday Treats ebook! I have been eagerly awaiting the release and I wasn't disappointed. They all look easy to make, very do-able, and I'm looking forward to using them for my contributions to the family gatherings. Like you, I have lots of family, and they mostly ignore the fact that I find their eating habits somewhat offensive, and they find mine just mildly amusing. They have not been impressed with my "vegan" offerings in the past, and I'm determined to wow them this Thanksgiving with your Chocolate Cream Pie, Orange Spice Muffins, and maybe some Pomegranate Coolers, which sound amazing! And I am definitely making the Cardamom Clove Simple Syrup for my own coffee and tea (and maybe a cocktail or two...) during the holidays. Thanks, Lizz.
    (Just a note to say, I think it's really well presented. I think it could be a darling little printed book, maybe in a 5x7 spiral or something. The photos are great, and your personal approach is very appealing. Love it! )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy! Thanks so much for your lovely comment. I really hope you enjoy the recipes. If I were more into doing shows and expos I would midst definitely consider printed versions of my books, just so you know. Really, please enjoy the recipes and thanks again!

      Delete