Enter to Win $25 Worth of Hodgson Mill Products

As a part of their Have a Grain Holiday contest, the folks at Hodgson Mill are giving me a prize pack worth $25 to give to my readers. The winner can choose between gluten-free and whole wheat products. When chosen, you will have to provide me with your mailing address (the company cannot ship to PO Boxes). Then the company will ship you your winnings. Also, Hodgson Mill is having daily giveaways on their Facebook page. And you can download a coupon for $1 off of their flour or cornmeal to start your holiday baking. So, be sure to take advantage of all of their promotions!

To enter to win a prize pack from me, though, you'll have to do a couple of things for me. First, visit this photo on Facebook or this photo on Google+. Like or +1 it, respectively, and then comment on the photo, too. When finished, visit my recipe entry for Lizz's "Nothing's Better Than" Cinnamon Rolls and comment letting me know that you have both Liked or +1'd the photo and have left your comment. If possible, use the same name on all pages so that I can more easily associate entrants when I go to pick a name.

The entry period will last until 12/15. I will post the name of the winner on my blog on Monday, December 16th. You will be responsible for emailing me your address, etc., after your name is announced.

Thank you for being such dedicated readers! Have a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment