January '14 Vegan Recipe Roundup

You know, since I started blogging I have always aimed to share the work of other bloggers with my readers regularly. Until now, I haven't actually done much of that at all. Recipe roundups are a great way to do that, of course! At the end of each month, I will be devoting a post to great vegan recipes that have been published in the corresponding month, or that seem appropriate for the season. You really can't have too many vegan recipes!

Recipes From the Blogosphere
I've found these while reading my favorite blogs or were introduced to these while searching online.
Recipes From the Vegan Bloggers Community
These recipes were created by members of my Vegan Bloggers Community on Google+. If you're a vegan blogger, feel free to join us and get your networking on!
My Top 3 Most Viewed Recipes for January
In case you were wondering, these three recipes were the ones that people searched for the most on my blog.
I hope your 2014 started off with a bang! Mine sure did. Thanks for reading, as always :-) See you next month!

Stay In The Loop!

Sign up for the Monthly Lizz Delicious Newsletter! You'll be automatically entered into giveaways and will receive exclusive recipes right in your inbox. Powered by MailChimp, your contact information is safe with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment