March 2014 Vegan Recipe Round-up: Thinking Spring!

Spring in Austin means a number of different things. For instance, it's time to recover from SXSW! Hahaha. Chris and I always try to take part, if in a small way, in the music, film, and media festival. Usually this involves us taking advantage of the free Gaming Expo during the first weekend of the event. This year was especially cool. We got to check out a couple of vendors offering 3D printing/printers, virtual reality games, and a lot more. If you'd like to see photos and read about our experience, check out this album on my Google+ page.

My Blueberry Vanilla Pops recipe is now online at All About Vegan Food!

Before I get into the very springy recipes I've found for you, I should also mention that I have started contributing to a website called All About Vegan Food. I will be developing recipes for them, one per month. My first submission is for Blueberry Vanilla Pops. They're a totally guilt-free treat made from blueberries, almond milk, and vanilla protein powder, with some secret ingredients. If you'd like to take a look, head on over to the recipe right here.

Recipes I've Found Online This Month
Previous Lizz Delicious Recipes Great for Spring
  • Lavender Earl Grey Iced Lattes: By itself, Earl Grey tea is excellent iced. Paired with agave nectar, soy cream, and lavender it's even better and more refreshing. 
  • Vegan Thin Mint Ice Cream: If you managed to snag some vegan Thin Mints from your local Girl Scout troop, you can turn them into a wonderful ice cream with this recipe.
  • Easy Vegan Artichoke Frittata: One of my favorite recipes! An eggy tofu dish with artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, and vegan cheese. Great for breakfast, brunch, or dinner.
My Most Popular Posts This Month
Have a favorite spring recipe you'd like to share? Please leave the details in the comments of this post! Thanks for reading. Have a most excellent spring!

Stay In The Loop!

Sign up for the Monthly Lizz Delicious Newsletter! You'll be automatically entered into giveaways and will receive exclusive recipes right in your inbox. Powered by MailChimp, your contact information is safe with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment