Introducing the Vegan Bloggers Community On Google+

In case I haven't mentioned it before, Google+ really is my favorite social network. I like Twitter and Instagram, sure, but I find so many interesting things on Google+ that I don't find anywhere else. I have also found that the people I follow and that follow me are more interactive than on other sites.

For that reason, I decided to start a Google+ community specifically for vegan bloggers. Communities are a lot like forums or Facebook groups. They are a great place for individuals to share common interests. In that vein, the Vegan Bloggers Community was created to bring vegan bloggers together. The goal is to have it act as a networking platform and to be a place where vegan bloggers can socialize and interact with each other, ask for advice or help, create projects with one another, and more.

If you'd like to check it out, visit the community page and request to join.

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment