Try My Recipes At The Georgetown Christmas Stroll

I don't know about you, but I plan on starting my holiday baking this coming weekend. If you have the same idea, live in the Austin area, and want to cut some corners, you should consider stopping by the Georgetown Christmas Stroll to pick up some vegan cookie mixes!

My friend CJ from Sugar Mommy's will be selling "glass jar goodies" made from my recipes at her booth during the event. It takes place on Friday, December 6th from 5pm to 10pm and on Saturday, December 7th from 9am to 8pm. The mixes are for Christmastime Sugar Cookies and Old-fashioned Gingerbread Cookies, the recipes for which appear in my books Vegan Glass Jar Goodies and Vegan Holiday Treats, respectively. So, if you'd like to give some of my recipes a try while making your holiday baking a little easier, pick up a jar or two for a taste test! Or, pick up a couple of jars to give as gifts to the ones you love. CJ will be selling conventional cake pops and other treats at her booth, too, for you non-vegan folk.

Overall, the Stroll plays host to 250 vendors, hosts carolers and musicians, and features twinkly lights and a "Whoo Village." There's also a parade on Saturday morning. It sounds pretty fun, and Chris and I are looking forward to checking it out! For more information about the event, check out their official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment