Sunny Side Up Juice (Beets and Oranges)

Well, it's Friday and that means I'm sharing my last juice recipe brought to you by Foxy Produce and their Rejuicenate campaign. Today's recipe combines two of my favorite edibles!

For this recipe, simply juice:
2 medium red beets
2 medium oranges, peeled

Simple, eh? But doesn't it sound wonderful??

Tomorrow I will be ending my week of juicing in honor of National Salad Month with a recipe roundup featuring some more fantastic recipes for scrumptious and healthy juices.

That is, after I watch Chris complete her first 5k! I am extremely excited for it and I can't wait to proudly cheer her on in her endeavor. On a related note, she's preparing this evening by having some beet juice... Lol.

In the meantime, more recipes for fruit and vegetables juices can be found right here on this blog. Also, be sure to check out the rest of the recipes on the Rejuicenate website. There are even inventive ways on using your juice pulp on it, as well.


Stay In The Loop!

Sign up for the Monthly Lizz Delicious Newsletter! You'll be automatically entered into giveaways and will receive exclusive recipes right in your inbox. Powered by MailChimp, your contact information is safe with me!


1 comment: