May 2014 Recipe Roundup: Just Juice It!

Chris ran her first 5k this morning and I couldn't be more proud. :-) She inspires me with her determination. Did I mention I started running again a couple of weeks ago? Well, I did. And she's the reason. There's another 5k coming up in June... We'll probably be running it together!

Working a full-time job and getting into weight-lifting and fitness has consumed a lot of my time recently. There are so many things I want to share with everyone through my blog but considering how exhausted I felt last night after work, writing a blog post, and brainstorming new content, it has occurred to me that I need to settle down a bit. As much as I want to share everything I'm doing with the world, I am starting to realize that I don't have the time or the energy. So what's in store for Lizz Delicious? Tasty, healthy, easy-to-make food is going to continue to be my focus. And I will keep the world abreast of my other pursuits when I share new recipes a couple of times per month.

On the agenda today is my recipe roundup for juice recipes... and more. I've shared 5 with you already this week. Here are a few more, including recipes for using your juice pulp and even using juice as a cooking ingredient.

New Juices to Try



Juice Pulp Recipes


Using Juice in Cooking



I hope you've enjoyed my week of juicing. Next week, Chris and I are traveling to Santa Fe to scope out our wedding venue. I'll be back with photos from our dining experiences, for sure. I'm sure you'll see some content from them beforehand if you follow me on Instagram and Twitter. Oh, and you can always be updated by signing up for my monthly newsletter.

Thanks so much! <3

1 comment: